- Construction, repairs & renewals property
|Limit of loan:|
- 60% of valuation of property
|Eligibility:||For salaried customer:|
- Applicant should have permanent job in government, co-operative or in private sector
- Undertaking regarding deduction of installment from salary is required.
- Total deduction including installment of loan should not be more than 65% of monthly payment.
- Applicant should be income tax payee. (3years Income Tax return)For self employed
Applicant should be income tax payee.(3years Income Tax return)
|Rate Of Interest|
- Upto 5 lakhs - 13%
- Above 5 lakhs - 12%
- Builders loan - 16.00%
|Repayment Period|| 5 to 10 years|
- Mortgage of property
- Two guarantors.
- Valuation fees-As applicable.
- Processing fee-
Up to 50 laks 1%
above 50 lakh 0.50%
- Advoacate fee- As applicable
- Extract, building plan & permission, estimate, search report, Copies of original purchase deeds/extract etc.
- In case of salaried customers salary slip, IT returns with computation of income.
- Two guarantor (property holders, Income proof)
- In case of self employed last three years profit & loss A/c, balance sheet & IT returns.
- Photographs, identity proof, age proof, photo proof, residence proof of borrower & guarantor.(as per KYC norms)