- Purchase of New Four Wheeler.
- Used Four Wheeler (Car)(Vehicle should not be more than 5 years old)
|Limit of loan:|
- 75% of Ex-showroom cost for new vehicle.
|Eligibility:||For salaried customer:|
For self employed
- Applicant should have permanent job in government, co-operative or in private sector
- Undertaking regarding deduction of installment from salary is required.
- Total deduction including installment of loan should not be more than 65% of monthly payment.
- Applicant should be income tax payee. (3years Income Tax return)
Applicant should be income tax payee.(3years Income Tax return)
|Rate Of Interest|| 12 %|
|Repayment Period|| 3 to 5 years|
- Hypothecation of four wheeler to be purchased.
- Two guarantors.
- Valuation fees-As applicable.
- Processing fee-
Up to 50 laks 1%
above 50 lakh 0.50%
- Quotation from dealer.
- In case of salaried customers salary slip, IT returns with computation of income.
- Two guarantor (property holders, Income proof)
- In case of self employed last three years profit & loss A/c, balance sheet & IT returns.
- Photographs, identity proof, age proof, photo proof, residence proof of borrower & guarantor.(as per KYC norms)
- Own contribution (Margin money) receipts.
- Extract, building plan & permission, estimate, search report, Copies of original purchase deeds/extract etc.